Monday, August 17, 2009

Diary- August 17th

Argh, often felt that holidays are just too short, it's like u woke up and u blink once and the next thing you know, you are back to the school again.
It will always in that sense, no matter how long it is, whether a three-month holidays or even a one week holidays.
However, i did enjoyed myself and had chance to just lay back and doing nothing or play left 4 dead for hours. The best of it is to really had some days off to relax myself after this tense weeks of study away from my house ( ya, i miss my home, especially the pikachu figure on my table in my room )
I felt less energized and don't have much 'jing shen' during the first few days though, but then an outing with my friend boosted my spirit. Later, left4dead session was fun although it was short.
I am starting to get used to university life, but i am really dubbious whether i can cope with it later on or not. However, due to my proximity to all those excellent students, i think i really have to work hard in order to catch up with them. While they aimed at getting into US unversity, i just opt for improvement in myself. I don't begrudge them being so successful though because they did paid off their own prices before this.

No comments:

Post a Comment