Friday, September 24, 2010

Thg thg thg thg

Got so many things i wana achieve in such a short period.
Must really try my best and disclipline myself or i'll never achieve anythg...
Good God, bless me, though i have lost my faith for a very long time, but i still believe u do exist.I am reluctant to believe that monkeys are my ancestors.
No time No time NO TIME!!!!
Dont call me DOTA please.
Dont call me go hang out one whole day.
Dont call me skip class.
Dont call me go useless stuffs.

F...i know i am just saying, it's hard to walk the talk.
But, i must really work hard!!
For the Future!
For my Dreams!
For my Passions!!!
GO GO GO, Prepare to FIGHT or surrender!!!! Meow~~

3 comments:

  1. wakakak... i think u hav to delete all the dont. =p

    don worry. 'god' bless you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHit...i m officially doin evrthyg i told myselff not to do.....+.+..die dy..T.T

    ReplyDelete