Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Faith?

Faith, what is faith?
Believing?
Good intention?

We says we lose faith in our life.
We says we lose faith in God.
We says we lose faith in ourselves.
We says we don't have faith anymore.

Today i tell Father that i have lost faith in God.
I whispered in my heart, ' does God really exists?', ' what is the purpose of life?'
These are questions with the matter of trust and somehow do not have answers.
Those who had witness miracles will say yes to the first question.
Those who strived huge success and satisfied own wills will have the answer for the 2nd question.

But, us?
merely some half-grown up still teenagers?

But, one thing i know clearly is we shall not ask these never-ending questions,
not only if you want to be some philosopher or preacher.

I want to live my life to the fullest, and waste none of it.
I have dreams, goals, objectives,
i don't need much failure,
i need happiness in life.

Father said,' You will only know how important is eyes when you are blind.'

I guess, that's same with 'you will realise the importance of something once you have lost it'

I am searching for the faith in my life.
Once i have it, i shall strive the glory of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment