Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Bla Bla Bla

So, i hv been busy lately, doing some stuffs, finally got away with my old boring life and got some real life experiences.
Damn, been thinking of yamcha every night as it has became part of my routine,well, just as to fill in my night activity, although in some sense, recently, there are less topics to be discussed of.
Speaking of yamcha, we are gonna have it on Friday for a farewell gathering for LS who gonna go pursue his dream of becoming a pilot, well, hope he dun get himself some native girls when he returns, even if he does, never mind, hope he'll enjoy it. Haha.

Here's for a friend who claims recently had some affection towards somebody, good luck ya, and go for it, u sure deserve it, but just to getting clear that the relationship works well, don't jump to the conclusion so fast. So as to giving our dear beloved Jeff,Cheng and me some chances. ( ouch, i mentioned the names..wakaka.)
Life just wouldn't be great without love, do u agree?

Oh ya, Fast and Furious 4 was amazing!
The cars, the techniques, wow, breath taking.
I love the quote from the movie,' Guys love cars more than women.' its something like that.
One day, i m gonna get my nice beautiful racing car, well, when i can afford it, one day.

I hv been wasting too much time, i wished i could make full use of it, but, seems, none of my ideas worked out, haha.
Recently, i've got this first level assessment of Sime Darby Scholarship, it was stated there that it takes a whole day to finish the thing, well, wish me luck...although i myself actually don't feel wanna go..haha.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, congraz again for de sime darby.. Good luck ya.. +u!+u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bli bli bla bla...every night oso yum cha la...hahaha...waoh congratulation...whns ur interview?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i sucks in the interview..haha
    it was yesterday.
    Those people speaking too geng dy, not lk me, who is so 'water' de...
    haiz...haha, bt no expectation also, just go gain exp...

    ReplyDelete