Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Oh my beloved, u will always be in my heart.

Shall i compare thee to a summer's day?
Thou art more lovely and temperate....

I highlighted my hair with a golden complexion 1 1/2 week ago,
i was fascinated to try on this technique and was bored with my old black hair too.
and the effect turned out to be quite nice.
I definitely love it.


and now for some very important interview, i have to dye it back to black and cut it short.
The hair that live with me for more than 3 months,
my soul, my dream, my darling, my hair,
the short time of period i am having with the 'new' hair,
which will be an unforgettable experience for me,
and the money i spent on doing the highlight,
my hard cold cash.

Hair will grow,
Highlight or dye can be done at any time,
but,
my money will not come back....
My hair, my money,
sometimes, i realised that i have done a lot of things unnecessary,
What a big April Fool Joke.
This is surely my most unforgettable April Fool, to be fooled by my own self.

5 comments:

  1. hahaha...
    nvm d la...
    money cannot come bck...
    but money can earn bck...
    mayb later ur money like the mountain high le...
    hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahaha...c2p la u...fool by urself...n y go highlight???dye whole hair thn no nid so ma fan lo...i hvnt c ur hair thn u cut dy...so sat mong...

    ReplyDelete
  3. to sukee:
    haiz, tat time i too high dy, suddenly wan go highlight...
    its not bout dye whole hair....its about i have to cut n dye back to black ...shit.....my quite-long hair.....my money....
    to ws :
    maybe wen one day the sky drops millions of hundred US-dollar bills den maybe my money ll really lk mountain,
    if tat happens, i sure ll belanja u makan de, dun worry, Roti Canai with Teh Tarik, other u pay sendiri.

    ReplyDelete
  4. go hell la...
    roti canai only a??/
    then ned 2 pay my self...
    lame la...
    tat time i sure will kidnap u d...

    ReplyDelete
  5. wat, roti canai now expensive dy dude!

    ReplyDelete