Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Have u been sleeping well?

I had have bad quality sleeping time these few days, again.
What i mean is that i almost spend over 10 hours sleeping each day.
The more i sleep, the more i feel tired.
and in my case, i had dreams, and that was the main 'thing' that caused me unable to get up from my comfy bed, sometimes, from the sofa.
And u know what, i can even continue the dream after i went for a release in the toilet and then went back to sleep.
If i can remember every dream, i'll be able to publish a novel series already....
Haha, weird.
Well, i guess i must change this habit.
Because i don't like my breakfast becomes lunch and my lunch becomes dinner ( hmm, but its good also, in the sense that i can save up the money for breakfast.)
And, its totally bad for health....
Huh..~

3 comments:

  1. Lolz!!
    I used to be lk u oso..
    Den i dun feel lk wana eat anything..
    Sumtim jz hv one meal in a day..
    Cn save many many money...
    Haha... Bt is tim to change liao la..

    ReplyDelete
  2. you really need to find somethingelse to do...so free la u...

    -Xuan

    ReplyDelete
  3. hm, at least i got eat 3 meals a day.
    ya, ned to find somethg to do...but dunnoe wat thg, haha.

    ReplyDelete