Sunday, May 17, 2009

Stomachache?

Yesterday morning i slept at 3am something, then i had a dream, what was it about?
In the dream, i remember i was doing something, then suddenly i felt pain in my stomach, maybe i was in a game of counterstrike....haha,if i remember correctly.
The next thing i know, i woke up feeling there was really a pain deep in my upper abdomen. It was 4 something am. The pain was not serious, it wasn't like twisting and tearing up ur stomach, but it was a pain you can't bear you have to crouch to decrease the severity.
I had some thoughts, was it because there was a big tapeworm in my stomach? or i was somehow infected by some kind of alien virus and there were going to be an alien pop up from my stomach?
I tried the going toilet method, but didn't work, it wasn't that kind of stomachache.
I tried drinking hot water, it didn't work as well.
I felt helpless, because i didn't recognise the pain, it wasn't because i was hungry, i thought.
I tried eating a packet of biscuit, it didn't work as well.
I crouched in the kitchen, knowing nothing i can do...
Then, i tried going into sleep again. Failed, again.
Suddenly, i thought,' Maybe because i was really hungry? Don't care, i'll just give it a try.'
I cooked a bowl of Maggi Mee and ate it, just for a try.
The pain is still there, but lesser...
Then, i tried to sleep crouching on the sofa....
To my surprise, the pain was lesser as time passed.
I woke up the next morning, or should i say the same morning, just later than 4 am.
I had a sleep.
Was it really i was too hungry back then?
I don't know, i just know that now whenever i feel a slight stomachache, i'll feel a big disaster coming...phobia, man...

3 comments:

  1. Haha... So weird ya?
    u thk too much ady la...
    take care bah....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya..aliens popping out by tearing the sbdomen area...
    Maybe reali thk 2 much dy bah..HAHA

    ReplyDelete