Saturday, May 30, 2009

Me

Been bored facing my PC recently. Not knowing what i want to do, or what i can do.
MSN? many problem. Blog? nothing to write. Manga? damn slow. Facebook? lame. Friendster? dead. Nah, one word 'Sien'.
I went to Sime Darby interview and Shell Interview.
Sime Darby last interview was quite good, which i felt quite comfortable.
Shell Interview, last Thursday, wasn't good, the interviewees are so pro and speak good english, unlike me, who'ee','emm'when speaking.
There was once i asked a question to a person and that person was like,' sorry?' for 3 times before he finally understand what i meant, my God...my english sucks.
And i saw some great people there too. Nice experience.

Going Penang later after i woke up.
Penang, is a nice place with a lot of delicious food,but for me, it is a 'boring' there. No Pc, No entertainment, no friends, sien.
But, the fresh air there is quite nice...ha.
Hope i can return here faster...nah.

Feel like want to go study faster, want to go see the 'real' world, knowing more friends, not just being some rotten monkey in my house, there are still many more things that i have to achieve.
I still got lot of dreams to be realised.
Gogogo!

No comments:

Post a Comment